Proactive website and e-commerce
Web design and development consulting
Your website could be the main way customers are finding you and getting a first impression of your business. Without the proper features, your website could actually fail to attract visitors, generate interest or deliver sales.
Build a site that promotes business growth - let Proactive Pathways' service in web design help you:
- Outline and document your site’s unique requirements
- Build or update your existing website
- Manage the creation of your website to ensure it meets objectives
- Optimize your site so search engines find you easily
- Develop a strategic plan for e-commerce, client portals, and integrate them with different systems such as client relationship management (CRM) or other web services
Benefits for your business:
- Learn how to attract more clients using your website
- Understand how to track and enhance your site’s performance
- Learn how to leverage web technologies to increase your revenue
- We assess your business to define your website’s requirements
- We prepare a build requirements document that outlines your site’s content and functionality
- We lead the development of your website
- We ensure your website is search engine optimized
- We make sure website activity is tracked and a dashboard is built to make informed decisions
- We help you to get ready for e-commerce and launch your web store with confidence
- Navigate the world of web development with confidence
- Benefit from our experience as we define your site’s requirements
- Feel confident as we ensure the quality of the website build
A 100% increase in online orders
I have worked with Joe on several occasions and I have always been happy with the support. Huge Thank You to Joe for your patience and input along the way - you can impress Patti with your new flower knowledge!
Sue Inden, Owner
I recommend Joe
Joe has a very good understanding of how digital marketing works. He's also good at explaining it in business terms. This is a great combination and I will be recommending him regularly.
John Cameron, Owner
Rock Solid Business Coaching
Increase in foot traffic
I’ve had great comments on the look of the website, we’re thrilled with it. The site is already proving to be very useful in getting people into the store. We're seeing a huge increase in foot traffic. It’s just what we needed!
Joanne Morrison, Owner
Couch Potato Sofas
Do you qualify to work with me?
My reputation is dependent on my clients’ success, so I only work with businesses who meet a specific set of criteria.
This might be you if:
You have a small business that has been operating for 3+ years. You are an intelligent, ambitious, high achiever. You want to grow a successful business.
You’re willing to accept feedback, make changes and explore the world outside of your comfort zone. (This is where change happens!)
If you’re looking for a fast, magical solution or a way to succeed without working or changing, this is not for you.
Let's get started
Business consulting is as much about problem solving and helps clients develop business skills as it is about building revenue.