Referral marketing consulting
There is no better marketing strategy than referral marketing, when one of your existing customers raves about you in front of potential customers.
However, this situation is ideal for a reason. It just doesn’t happen often enough.
In reality, most customers will forget to tell their friends about you, even if they had an incredible experience. That means you are losing potential revenue.
But, all is not lost. Fortunately, there is an art and science behind the entire process of encouraging this behavior more often.
That process is called referral marketing.
Build referral marketing activities that promotes business growth - let Proactive Pathways' service in referral marketing help you:
- Design your customers’ experience to be shareable
- Build up your existing customer base
- Get your referral messaging right
- Develop a strategic plan
Benefits for your business:
- Learn how to design your customers’ experience to be shareable
- Setup your referral marketing incentives
- Learn how to leverage web technologies to increase your referrals
- We assess your business readiness for a referral program
- Identify the right referrers and referees
- Develop your approach
- Choose your reward
- Create a complete referral system to be used over and over
- Navigate the world referral systems
- Benefit from our experience as we develop your referral best practices
- Feel confident as we ensure the success of your new system
Do you qualify to work with me?
My reputation is dependent on my clients’ success, so I only work with businesses who meet a specific set of criteria.
This might be you if:
You have a small business that has been operating for 3+ years. You are an intelligent, ambitious, high achiever. You want to grow a successful business.
You’re willing to accept feedback, make changes and explore the world outside of your comfort zone. (This is where change happens!)
If you’re looking for a fast, magical solution or a way to succeed without working or changing, this is not for you.
Let's get started
Business consulting is as much about problem solving and helps clients develop business skills as it is about building revenue.