Marketing and promotion
Build a more effective promotional strategy
Marketing and promotion strategy consulting services
In today’s world, consumers control when and where to obtain information. Many turn to the webs using search engines and social media. Businesses must find the best communication channels and tactics to reach and attract their target customers.
To achieve this, Proactive Pathway's Proactive Promotion Results service helps you:
- Develop a comprehensive digital marketing strategy and implement it
- Identify both online and offline activities to extend your reach
- Understand your customers journey so you can market to them more effectively
- Learn how to measure the success of your activities, as well as their return on investment
Benefits for your business:
- Discover how to build successful digital promotional campaigns
- Learn how to implement a structured marketing action plan
- Understand how to define and measure your success
- We will examine your company within its competitive landscape
- We provide you with a report of our analysis and recommendations
- We present to you a plan of promotional activities including timeline, budget and resource requirements
- Our experts guide the research, planning and execution of your project
- Benefit from our experience as we identify the best channels for reaching your audience, from trade shows and direct mail to social media and email
- Get more support as you launch your campaigns
Do you qualify to work with me?
My reputation is dependent on my clients’ success, so I only work with businesses who meet a specific set of criteria.
This might be you if:
You have a small business that has been operating for 3+ years. You are an intelligent, ambitious, high achiever. You want to grow a successful business.
You’re willing to accept feedback, make changes and explore the world outside of your comfort zone. (This is where change happens!)
If you’re looking for a fast, magical solution or a way to succeed without working or changing, this is not for you.
Let's get started
Business consulting is as much about problem solving and helps clients develop business skills as it is about building revenue.